Is a clinic needed in your area? Join our network and solve a real problem.
When a child comes home with head lice, it’s an urgent issue. Parents are desperate for a fast and effective solution. Until now, those parents have had to rely on ineffective pesticide-based products or home remedies, and hours upon hours of tedious combing. If they miss one nit, the whole process starts all over.
As the owner of a Lice Clinics of America (LCA) clinic, you’ll be there to provide instant relief in a
The Lice Market
First in the line of defense is LCA. Our revolutionary head-lice treatment is raising the bar of care around the
There are LCA business owners making more than $100k annual net revenue from a single treatment center. As a LCA licensee, you, too, can build a profitable business with a premium brand while contributing to the well-being of your community.
Here are the facts:
- 6-12 million cases of lice are reported each year in the United States (CDC).
- 1 in 20 children in the United States have head lice right now.
- Americans spend $350 million on lice-removal products each year.
- 98 percent of head lice in the U.S. are now resistant to pesticides in over-the-counter lice products (Journal of Medical Entomology).
- Consumer advocates recommend against pesticide-based chemical treatments (Consumer Reports).
- LCA offers the only FDA-cleared medical device that kills lice and eggs through dehydration.
The LCA Advantage
LCA licensees are so confident in the effectiveness of an AirAllé® treatment that they are able to offer guarantees for their services.
- LCA’s AirAllé® treatment is safe and non-toxic.
- The AirAllé® device kills live lice and 99.2% of their eggs.
- The entire process takes 90 minutes or less.
- Hundreds of thousands of treatments have been delivered with the AirAllé® device at a 99% single-treatment success rate.
- No painstaking nit-picking is required.
- Treatments are guaranteed effective.
- The AirAllé® device is equally effective against pesticide-resistant lice.
- Just $65-$75,000 to get started.
Get Ready For Success
LCA helps entrepreneurs build a better world for themselves and those afflicted with head lice. We have the world’s largest network
We offer you:
The freedom to create a business that fits you and your community.
The ability to operate treatment centers with your own personal touch, without the restrictions of a franchise. You just pay us a flat fee for each treatment you do.
A simple solution for a not-so-simple problem.
lice is hard. For LCA’s professionals treating lice with the AirAllé® medical device, what was difficult becomes easy. Families wanting an AirAllé® treatment must be treated by a Certified AirAllé Operator™ at one of our clinics.
It’s a proven concept.
Many start-ups and new businesses fail. LCA already has a growing audience and a proven track record. You can leverage our success and brand to build your own business on.
LCA Training and Support
Being a part of the world’s largest lice-removal network has its advantages. As an LCA licensee, you will receive:
- A proven business model. We have built the world’s largest network of lice-removal treatment centers. We have licensees in 32 countries operating hundreds of clinics.
- Protected territory. We strategically approve LCA licensee territories.
- National marketing and lead generation. We are constantly performing national marketing, branding and lead generation for your clinic.
- Local advertising support. We have experts in marketing who will assist you and train you on how to manage your local advertising.
- Training and certification. You’ll receive extensive training and certification to prepare you to become an expert in this industry.
- Equipment and treatment products. We supply all the lice-treatment equipment and products needed to operate your business.